Saturday 3 December 2011

3rd: What A Wonderful World

I've been researching this people (challenging a natural scrooge like myself to find 25 festive things that they enjoy was always going to be optimistic off the top of my head) I was absolutely convinced somewhere i'd seen Nick Cave singing a Christmas song.

Research through up 3 songs with the word Christmas in for starters but I can't seem to find any audio files to back this up.

However on my youtube adventure, I stumbled across this gem, which whilst not entirely festive in content is definitely seasonal enough to bring a smile to anyone's face.

A collaboration between Nick Cave & Shane MacGowan (The Pogues) on one of my favourite crooner hits What A Wonderful World that's every bit as boozy, slurry and brilliant as you'd imagine that would be....enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment